Tineka and Nathan had a one of a kind wedding at the Coronado Yacht Club a little over a week ago. A little rain wasn't going to ruin this big event. Tineka and Nathan had their friends and family from near and far gather and with the help of a few umbrellas the day turned out perfect. Every detail fell into place, from the vibrant flowers, the perfect fitting wedding dress, an unforgettable father daughter choreographed dance, to guests dancing in the rain. Their ceremony was short yet sweet under a beautiful tent on the lawn. Between the sprinkles we managed to slip down to the dock for a few final photos. Not exactly the sunset images we had hoped for but perfectly fitting under a black and white umbrella for this one of a kind couple.
Wishing the happy couple the best years to come! A special thanks to the creative team as well!
- Event Planning: Type A Soiree Events
- Venue/Catering: Coronado Yacht Club
- Lighting/Linens/Rentals: Raphael's Party Rentals
- Cake: European Cake Gallery
- Officiant: Cameron Bernard
- Flowers: Wholesale Floral Supply
- Dress: David's Bridal
- Hair & Makeup: Maleah Nelson
- DJ: Mike Hogan
- Photography: Amy Millard
- Invitation Design: