Oh hey! I'm Amy, owner and photographer of Amy Millard Creative Studio. I'm happy you stumbled across my wedding site. And if you've landed here, I'm guessing you're interested in learning more about me.
I'll keep it simple:
- I find life to be full of unexpected beautiful moments that make every day unique.
- I photograph with a lighthearted and non-intrusive approach.
- I’m inspired by the natural surroundings and try to bring those elements into each wedding and engagement session.
- Champagne and anything rose gold are my weaknesses. (And if it's on Amazon Prime it's within my fingertips in two days)
- Weddings are a time of celebration and I’m always honored when a couple invites me to be part of their journey.
- I love outdoor adventures, even if there just within the neighborhood.
- Wine, cheese and good company (in any of those combinations) are always a good time in my book.
Let's strive for something real versus posed perfection. If you are the type of person that can let go of control and allow for artistic collaboration, I am your girl.