Doris and Felix tied the knot in early June at the Cuvier Club in La Jolla. It was definitely one for the books. Both of their career paths have them in the heart of corporate and wedding events in San Diego, so they pulled out all the bells and whistles for their big day. We’re talking about photo booth, marquee lights, handmade place cards to black and white photo runners for each table that aligned with images of the bride and groom to where each guest sat. It was blue skies and sunshine in the garden area of the Cuvier Club during the ceremony. Their large bridal party was a showstopper - who couldn’t take their eyes off all the bridesmaids in their various metallic dresses? Tears flowed from the vows to speeches and the end of the night topped off with lots of dance moves.
I truly couldn’t be happier for these two and was beyond honored that they invited me into their special day as their photographer. Cheers to many more years ahead Doris & Felix.
See their slideshow here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9SUIvb-buE
Special Thanks to the Creative Team!
- Event Planning: San Diego Events Company
- Venue: Cuvier Club and Empress Hotel La Jolla
- Catering: The Abbey Catering
- Lighting: Cuvier Club and San Diego Events Company custom lights.
- Marquee lights: My Marquee San Diego
- Linens and Rentals: Raphaels
- Photo Booth: Cuvier Club
- Cake: just taste it
- Officiant: Steve Stoloff (Vavi Sport and Social)
- Flowers: San Diego Events Company
- Dress: Justin Alexander from 2000 dreams bridal
- Beauty: Monica Garcia
- DJ: DJ Jason Clark
- MC: Trevor Penick
- Photography: Amy Millard
- Invitation Design: Amy Millard: Design + Photography