Showing Love to Our Favorite Vendors!
We wanted to show some extra love to new and old vendors we've worked with over the years,
so each month we plan to feature someone in the wedding industry that we admire and love working with.
JUNE - BLUEBELL FLORALS (EST.2015)
Laura, of BlueBell Florals, goes above and beyond what her customers may expect. Every couple is unique and their flowers should be too so she takes the extra time to find the right flowers, greenery, vases, ribbons and all of the little details to make sure their days looks just like they imagined it would. BlueBell Florals is a well known and trusted vendor in the wedding community of San Diego.
MAY - LIGHT & MEMORY FILMS (EST.2014)
The work of Jeremy Whited, owner of Light & Memory Films, comes from a place of art and story. The combination of images and compelling stories is what makes him love making films. He's not only a reliable professional photographer, he's kind and personable. Here's a few highlights:
- What Light & Memory Films loves most about weddings:
- They get to spend the day surrounded by creative people working to make a celebration of love and the joining of two people, the most memorable day of their lives.
- The challenges of the industry constantly push them to be more creative in shooting.
- Teamwork - The day of, they think of being part of a larger team when it comes to everyone trying to “get the shot”. They communicate and work with everyone to capture the best wedding memories possible.
MARCH - ANKERMAN ARTISTRY (EST.2013)
Sarah Ankerman, founder of Ankerman Artistry, is one of the kindest makeup artist we've worked with over the years. Her and her team can deliver any of your beauty, including hair styling, needs when it comes to your big day. They believe in accentuating the features you were born with, not trying to change them into something they are not.
- Their motto: Making you look like the best version of yourself!
- What they love most about the wedding industry: The ability to constantly meet new people and build relationships. It's an honor to able to share in what is truly one of the most important days of a woman's life.
- Their strengths: Attention to deal, professionalism and reliability.
February - socialight (EST.2013)
The Socialight group makes your lighting dreams a reality-really they do! From market lights to lantern to marquee lighting, they've got you covered.
- What makes them awesome besides awesome lighting? They give back via an organization called 1% for the Planet - check it out.
- They're a family operated business who's team is always looking to make sure their piece of your celebration puzzle is straightforward, stress free, and exactly what you want.
- They are big lovers with happy hearts, what more can you ask for?
JANUARY - ADORE WEDDING DESIGN (EST.2012)
We've known Ashley, owner of Adore Wedding Design, for several years and have come to "adore" her work and professionalism. If you're looking for a down to earth event planner, she's your gal. Here are just a few of her strengths:
- Adore Wedding Design can recognize other great photographers and recommend them to their clients, knowing they will be over joyed with their beautiful images.
- Adore Wedding Design has a creative eye. If there is a napkin out of alignment, a leaning candle etc. they can recognize it immediately and perfect the details for photos and guests viewing pleasure.
- Ashley is extremely calm by nature. It takes a lot, like a catastrophic earthquake to ruffle her feathers. She maintains a level of tranquility that her clients rave about most, as it puts them at ease.