What’s required to book you as our photographer? How can we pay?
- I request a retainer of 50% of the photography collection you are interested in.
- I'm happy to work out payment options for couples.
- I accept cash, checks and online payments (online payments include a 3% fee).
How long will it take to get our photos?
- Depending on the season, it’s roughly 4-6 weeks. Rush delivery is available for additional costs.
How many photographs will we get? Are the files high resolution.
- On average, between 50-60 images an hour. Yes, the files are high resolution.
What can we do with the images?
- Digital images can be used for personal printing. The digital files are not intended to be shared with guest.
- You may also use them on social media - high fives for those that tag me with photo credit.
- PLEASE do not manipulate images (it goes against the hours we spend perfecting them). Do not use images for commercial reasons, for profit or submit to print publications without consent.
What kind of gear do you use?
- Professional gear includes: Two Nikon D750 bodies, 28mm, 50mm, 85mm, 70-200mm and a galore of batteries and SD cards.
What is the album process like?
- Couple selects 40 images from wedding in private online gallery.
- Designer begins album design.
- Preview link sent to couple. (Stage 1)
- Clients provide feedback on design.
- Revisions made to album layout (Stage 2)
- Client’s final review and approval.
- Album sent to production (~3-4 weeks)